- At AHAD, we believe it is important for all students to take their weekly classes with similar ages and also similar levels. We strive to ensure that all of our students are placed in the correct classes so they can succeed.
Therefore, we prefer to learn more about your dancer before registering them for class. If you are interested in potential class times for the fall please just call or email us! The 2022 Fall Schedule should be complete by mid-summer.
- Our dance year runs Sept-June (similar to a school year)
- All AHAD students will participate in our end-of-year recital in June
-Students will have costumes and take dance photos prior to the performance
-We have a uniformity policy at AHAD. We believe this helps our students stay focused, get the best corrections, and look professional. To see the uniformity policy click here.
Tuition & Charges
- Tuition is paid in 9 monthly installments (Sept-May). There are no tuition payments due in June.
-Length of Class / Amount Due Per Month
30-minute classes are $50 per month
45-minute classes are $52 per month
1 hour (or more) classes are $55 per month
-Multiple Class Discounts (per family)
3 classes = 5% off monthly total
4 = 8% off
5 = 12% off
6 = 17% off
7 = 23% off
8 = 28% off
9 = 33% off
10 = 38% off
11 or more = 40% off
-All AHAD families will be required to keep a credit card on file and tuition will be taken out automatically each month.
- Other fees will include costume charges, dance photo charges (optional), and recital ticket fees.
-If your student is a member of the AHAD Company (competition team) there will be additional fees.